Purpose of processing personal information
The company processes personal information for the following purposes. Personal information being processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures will be taken, such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- ① Homepage membership registration and management
Confirmation of intention to sign up for membership, identification/authentication by provision of membership service, maintenance/management of member qualification, identification by implementation of limited identification system, prevention of illegal use of services, processing of personal information of children under 14 years of age Personal information is processed for the purpose of confirming the consent of the legal representative of the city, various notices and notifications, and handling grievances.
- ② We process personal information for the purpose of providing goods or services, delivery of goods, service provision, contract/invoice delivery, content provision, customized service provision, identity verification, age verification, bill payment/settlement, debt collection, etc.
- ③ Grievance Handling
Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the identity of the complainant, confirming the complaint, contacting and notifying for fact-finding, and notifying the processing result.
Items of personal information to be processed
The company handles the following personal information items.
- ① Homepage member registration and management
- - Required items: name, date of birth, ID, password, gender, email address, nickname
- - Optional items: address, phone number, profile picture
- ② When providing goods or services
- - Required items: Information necessary for payment such as name, date of birth, ID, password, address, phone number, email address, i-PIN number, credit card number, bank account information, etc.
- ③ In the course of using the Internet service, the following personal information items may be automatically generated and collected.
- - IP address, cookie, MAC address, service use record, visit record, bad use record, etc.
Personal information processing and retention period
- ① The company processes and retains personal information within the period of holding and using personal information according to the law or within the period of holding and using personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject.
- ② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
- 1. Homepage membership registration and management: Until withdrawal from the homepage
However, in the case of the following reasons, until the relevant reason ends
- 1) If an investigation or investigation is in progress due to a violation of related laws, until the end of the investigation or investigation
- 2) In the case of remaining credit/debt relations due to the use of the website, until the settlement of the related credit/debt relations
- 2. Provision of goods or services: Until the completion of supply of goods or services and completion of payment or settlement.
However, in the case of the following reasons, until the end of the relevant period
- 1) Records on transactions, such as indications and advertisements, contract details and execution, in accordance with the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.」
- - Records on display and advertisement: June
- - Record of contract or withdrawal of subscription, payment, supply of goods, etc.: 5 years
- - Records on consumer complaints or dispute handling: 3 years
- 2) Storage of communication confirmation data in accordance with Article 41 of the Protection of Communications Secrets Act
- - Date and time of subscriber telecommunication, start/end time, subscriber number of the other party, frequency of use, originating base station location tracking data: 1 year
- - Computer communication, Internet log record data, access location tracking data: 3 months