To sign up as a member, you must agree to the terms and conditions below.
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 Purpose
- 1. These terms and conditions are for the use of all services provided by Cosmorning (hereinafter referred to as the company) (all 'contents' including news articles, photos, images, illustrations, music files, video files, etc. and various other services). The purpose is to set forth the conditions and procedures for the use of the service and other necessary matters by the customer (hereinafter referred to as the member) and the company.
- 2. These Terms and Conditions take effect by publicizing them online to users. The company may arbitrarily change the terms and conditions in case of a change in circumstances or when there is an important business reason, and the changed terms and conditions become effective by being posted on the service screen or notified to members in other ways.
- 3. Members can stop using the service and withdraw if they do not agree to the changed terms and conditions. If you continue to use the service after the change of the terms and conditions, the member is deemed to have agreed to the changes in the terms and conditions.
Article 3 Rules other than the Terms and Conditions
- 1. If matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are stipulated in domestic laws and regulations, they shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations.
- 2. Consent to the terms and conditions for the use of individual services other than the service regulations set forth in the terms and conditions follows the individual use agreement procedure.
Chapter 2 Membership registration and service use
Article 1 Establishment of the contract of use
- 1. The use contract is established by the company's acceptance of the user's application for use and the user's consent to the terms and conditions.
- 3. Membership information written on the application form is regarded as actual data. Members who do not enter real information cannot receive legal protection.
Article 2 Acceptance of Application for Use
- 1. The company accepts the use of the service if the member accurately fills in all the details and applies. However, if it falls under the 'restriction on application for use' in Paragraph 2, it will not be accepted.
- 2. Restrictions on application for use
- ① When applying using another person's name
- ② When you did not use your resident registration number
- ③ When the contents of the use contract application form are falsely stated
- ④ When applying for the purpose of hindering social well-being and order or morals
- ⑤ When other application requirements set by the company are not satisfied
Article 3 Service use and restrictions
- 1. In principle, service use is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special obstacle to the company's business or technology.
- 2. Some of the services provided by the company can only be obtained by signing up as a member and using the ID and password recognized by the company.
Article 4 Member Benefits
Article 4 Member Benefits
- 1. Signing up as a member of the company is free.
- 2. Members can receive various benefits by automatically signing up for various events or events organized by the company. At the same time, various rights and obligations that arise at the same time are replaced by those agreed upon when signing up for membership.
Chapter 3 Contract Termination and Restrictions on Service Use
Article 1 Termination of contract and restrictions on use
- 1. Members can file complaints through the designated space for each service.
- 2. When a member wishes to terminate the service use contract, the member himself/herself must apply for cancellation on the personal information management page of the member menu.
- 3. 회사는 회원이 다음 사항에 해당하는 행위를 하였을 경우 사전 통지 없이 이용 계약을 해지하거나 또는 기간을 정하여 서비스 이용을 중지할 수 있습니다.
- ① If it is contrary to public order and morals
- ② In the case of criminal activity
- ③ In case of planning or executing service use for the purpose of hindering national interest or social public interest
- ④ In the case of stealing another person's ID and password
- ⑤ In case of damaging the reputation of others or giving disadvantages
- ⑥ In case the same user double-registers with different IDs
- ⑦ In case of harming the service, etc.
- ⑧ In case of violation of other related laws or conditions of use set by the company
Article 2 Use Restriction Procedure
- 1. If the company intends to restrict use, it sets the reason, date, and period and notifies the user or agent by e-mail or telephone. However, this may not be the case if the company recognizes that it is necessary to suspend use urgently.
Chapter 4 Responsibilities
Article 1 Obligations of the Company
- 1. The company allows members to use the requested service unless there are special circumstances.
- 2. The company is obliged to provide the service continuously and reliably as stipulated in these terms and conditions, and the company must make efforts to do so, and if the service is interrupted for unavoidable reasons, it will repair and restore it without delay. However, in case of natural disasters, emergencies, or other unavoidable circumstances, the service may be temporarily suspended or suspended.
- 3. If the company recognizes that the opinions or complaints raised by members are legitimate, it must be dealt with immediately.
- 4. The company does not disclose or distribute the member's personal information learned through service provision to a third party without the member's consent. However, this is not the case when requested by a state agency under the provisions of laws such as the Framework Act on Telecommunications, when there is a request for criminal investigation purposes, when there is a request from the Information Communication Ethics Committee, or when there is a request in accordance with the procedures stipulated by other relevant laws and regulations. not.
- 5. Member information may be shared with affiliated companies in order to conveniently use the company's affiliated sites and company's sites.
Article 2 Membership Obligations
- 1. Members are responsible for all management of ID and password.
- 2. Members cannot transfer or give their ID to others.
- 3. If their ID is used illegally, the member must notify the company by e-mail or other methods.
- 4. Members must comply with these terms and conditions and the matters stipulated by related laws.
Chapter 5 Posts
Article 1 Member's Posts
- 1. The company deletes a member's post without prior notice if it falls under any of the following items.
- ① An act of damaging, abusing, stealing, threatening, harassing, or otherwise violating the legal rights such as privacy and publicity rights of others
- ② Publishing, mailing, posting, distributing or disseminating inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, profane or illegal titles, names, materials or information
- ③ An act of uploading a file containing software or other data protected by the Intellectual Property Rights Act. However, this excludes cases where the user owns or manages the rights thereto, or where all necessary consents have been obtained.
- ④ Uploading materials that contain viruses, contaminated files, or other similar software or programs that may damage other people's computers
- ⑤ Advertising or selling goods or services for commercial purposes
- ⑥ Conducting data research, contests, pyramid schemes, or sending lucky letters
- ⑦ An act of downloading a file that a user knows or is reasonably expected to know as posted by another user and cannot be legally distributed
- ⑧ Forgery or removal of the author's indication, legal or other appropriate notices, trade names, or sources or sources of software or other data included in uploaded files
- ⑨ Acts that restrict or prohibit other users from using or enjoying the service
- ⑩ An act of posting obscene content that goes against public order and morals, content that propagates, propagates, or slanders a specific religion, or other unconventional content that arouses regional feelings
Article 2 Posts and Copyright
The rights and responsibilities for general posts belong to the member who registered the post. The copyright and publication rights for all information, such as news, photos, diagrams, audio, and video provided by the company through this service, are owned by the company and are protected by copyright law. It is forbidden to directly or indirectly alter, copy, distribute, publish, display, sell, or use for product production, internet, mobile, and various information services including databases in any medium without prior permission from the company, even for non-profit purposes, which violates the Copyright Act.
However, it is exceptionally permitted for non-commercial use such as content sharing between member companies within the site, personal reference, or educational purposes, but even in this case, the source must be specified as 'company'.
Article 3 Company's Responsibility for Posts
- 1. The company has no obligation to censor posts. However, the Company has the right to disclose information to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit or refuse to forward or remove all or part of the information or materials in the Company's sole discretion. holds.
- 2. Members acknowledge that all bulletin board services are public communications, not private communications, and as a result, users' communications may be read by others without your knowledge. You should always exercise caution when posting information about you or your children that could be identified to whom it is about.
- 3. The company reserves the right to terminate access to some or all members of the bulletin board at any time and for any reason without any notice.
- 4. The company clearly denies responsibility for postings and any incidents that occur when users participate in bulletin board services.
Chapter 6 Provision of Information and Advertisement
- 1. The member's information will be kept strictly confidential and may be shared and provided in accordance with the provisions of Article 1, Paragraph 5 of Chapter 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. The company can deliver the necessary information to the member by e-mail or postal mail, and if the member does not want this, he or she can refuse to receive information from the subscription application menu and member information modification menu.
- 3. The company may provide advertisements requested by advertisers to members via e-mail at the company's discretion.